AACTE Board, ACSR Name New Leaders
During their meeting February 22, members of AACTE’s Board of Directors chose officers for the coming year to serve with new Board Chair Jane Bray (see press release).
Effective today through next February, the Executive Committee includes the following leaders:
- Chair: Jane Bray, Old Dominion University (VA)
- Past Chair: Mark Ginsberg, George Mason University (VA)
- Chair-Elect: Renée Middleton, Ohio University
- Secretary: Carol Vukelich, University of Delaware
- At-large: Grant Hayes, East Carolina University, and Ann Larson, University of Louisville (KY)
- Ex officio: Sharon Robinson, AACTE
The Executive Committee is charged with overseeing the work of the Association between meetings of the full Board of Directors, which typically occur in September and February.
Members of AACTE’s Advisory Council of State Representatives (ACSR) also elected new leaders to the council’s executive committee in January. The new Midwest Region representative is Andrew Stremmel, South Dakota State University. The new Southern Region representative is Anna McEwan, University of Montevallo (AL). The new chair-elect is Ena Shelley, Butler University (IN), who will also serve on AACTE’s Board of Directors representing ACSR.
For more information about AACTE’s governance structure, contact Aaron Goldstein at email@example.com or (202) 478-4504. For questions about ACSR, contact Sungti Hsu at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 478-4507.
Tags: AACTE governance, events, membership, state affiliate