AACTE Board, ACSR Name New Leaders
During their meeting February 26, members of AACTE’s Board of Directors chose officers for the coming year to serve with new Board Chair Mark Ginsberg (see related press release).
Effective March 1, the Executive Committee includes the following leaders:
- Chair: Mark Ginsberg, George Mason University (VA)
- Chair-Elect: Jane Bray, Old Dominion University (VA)
- Past Chair: Julie Underwood, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Secretary: Renée Middleton, Ohio University
- At-large: Grant Hayes, University of Central Florida, and Tim Wall, Northwest Missouri State University
The Executive Committee is charged with overseeing the work of the Association between meetings of the full Board of Directors. The next meeting of the Board is June 8.
Members of AACTE’s Advisory Council of State Representatives (ACSR) also elected new leaders to the council’s executive committee last month. The new Northeastern Region representative is Kathleen McNamara, Stonehill College (MA). The new Western Region representative is Penny Garcia, Eastern New Mexico University. The new president-elect is Nadene Davidson, University of Northern Iowa, who will also serve on AACTE’s Board of Directors representing ACSR.
For more information about AACTE’s governance structure, contact me at email@example.com or (202) 478-4503. For questions about ACSR, contact Sungti Hsu at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 478-4507.
Tags: AACTE governance, events, membership, state affiliate