Register: May 27 Webinar on Member Responses to the Coronavirus Pandemic
AACTE conducted a survey in April to better understand and assist members as they respond to the coronavirus pandemic. The survey yielded valuable insights about how the pandemic is affecting educator preparation now and the concerns that leaders anticipate as they look ahead to the 2020-21 academic year.
On May 27 from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET, AACTE is hosting a webinar on the survey results. During this session, you will be able to
- review the survey results
- benchmark your experience against that of your colleagues
- discuss the challenges you are facing—and how you are overcoming them—with your colleagues
Joining to discuss the survey results will be:
- Cynthia F. Grutzik, dean of the Graduate College of Education at San Francisco State University
- John A. Kuykendall III, dean of the School of Education at University of Indianapolis
- Timothy J. Wall, professor and dean of the School of Education at Northwest Missouri State University
Register today to join this important conversation about the impact of the coronavirus and how AACTE can help you and your students during these challenging times. For those unable to attend on May 27, a recording will be posted to the AACTE website.
Tags: AACTE online resources, membership