Applications Now Available for AACTE–NACCTEP Partnership
Applications are now available for the new partnership program of AACTE and the National Association of Community College Teacher Education Programs (NACCTEP). Community colleges that offer educator preparation programs are welcome to apply!
AACTE and NACCTEP launched the partnership for 2018-2019 to foster collaboration among our memberships through the common goals of advocating for, advancing, and diversifying educator preparation programs. This pilot partnership connects 4-year degree-granting institutions and community college educator preparation programs to grow and strengthen the teacher pipeline, bring diversity to the field, and advance the preparation of educators.
Institutions participating in this partnership will have access to an array of AACTE and NACCTEP benefits including discounted rates for conferences and events, a subscription to the Journal of Teacher Education, and access to joint NACCTEP and AACTE programming at the AACTE Annual Meeting. The full list of partner benefits includes—
- Conference and meeting registrations at member rates
- Subscription to the Journal of Teacher Education, including access to full online archives
- Access to members-only webinars and online resources
- Member discounts on AACTE mailing list rental
- Eligibility for committee service
The following organizations are eligible to participate in the AACTE–NACCTEP partnership:
- Not-for-profit, up to 2-year, degree-granting in education, domestic institutions of higher education
- Not-for-profit, up to 2-year, degree-granting in education, foreign institutions of higher education
Partnership Term and Dues
The partnership term will run from the date the partnership agreement is submitted and payment is received to December 31, 2019. The dues for this term are $1,000.
How to Join
Visit AACTE’s website for details on the partnership and to download the application.
You can also read this message from NACCTEP Executive Director Kimberly Tobey about her view of the new partnership. AACTE and NACCTEP look forward to advancing our shared mission of preparing profession-ready educators for all students!
Leave a comment
Director of Membership, AACTE