Download New AACTE Guides on Using Twitter for Advocacy, Working With the Press
Two new advocacy guides are now available for download in AACTE’s Advocacy Center. These handy references help you put Twitter to use as a strategic advocacy tool and develop effective relationships with the press.
These guides, available exclusively to AACTE members, join four others we’ve developed to boost your advocacy prowess. Here’s the full list of guides currently available through the federal and state pages of the Advocacy Center:
- Requesting a Meeting With an Elected Official
- Preparing for a Meeting With an Elected Official
- Brief Tips for a Successful Meeting
- Requesting Cosponsorship for Bills
- Twitter Advocacy (NEW)
- Press Relations 101 (NEW)
You can also sign up to receive AACTE Action Alerts, view archived webinars, and find useful links to government sites through the Advocacy Center.
Manager of Programs and Advocacy, AACTE