Renewal Season 2020 is Upon Us – Renew Your AACTE Membership Today
Do you enjoy reading the latest edition of the Journal of Teacher Education (JTE)? Do you access AACTE’s free downloadable resources, such as Colleges of Education: A National Portrait or Education Students and Diversity? Then you won’t want to forget to renew your AACTE membership for 2020!
Your AACTE membership runs from January 1 to the end of the year. To ensure you do not miss the many members-only resources, renew your membership before December 31, 2019.
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, below are a few additional offerings that may be of interest:
- Reduced Conference Registration Rates – This includes a members-only discount on registration rates for the 72nd Annual Meeting, February 28 – March 1, 2020, in Atlanta, GA.
- Volunteer Opportunities and Elections – Advance your leadership role by volunteering to serve on the Board of Directors, AACTE committees, as a conference proposal reviewer, or by submitting your research for presentation during the AACTE Annual Meeting. AACTE Institutional and Chief Representatives are also eligible to vote in AACTE elections. Election information for 2019 is available here.
- Advocacy Center – Enjoy access to advocacy guides and key policymaker lists to advocate for federal and state policies affecting teacher preparation.
- Complimentary Memberships for Students, Staff, and Faculty – AACTE membership is institutional. All students, staff, and faculty have complimentary access to AACTE member benefits.
You may renew your membership in one of several convenient ways:
- Online: Visit your AACTE account profileto renew your membership online.
- By Mail: Mail your paper invoice and payment to AACTE, 1307 New York Avenue NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20005.
- By Phone: Contact the AACTE membership department at 202-478-4516 or at 202-478-4569 to renew your membership via credit card.
On behalf of all of us at AACTE, thank you for your membership and we look forward to our continued collaboration into 2020.
If you have questions regarding membership benefits or how to renew, please reach out to me at email@example.com.