Please use good “netiquette” when posting comments: Be succinct, stay on topic, and respect others and their opinions. AACTE encourages open and sincere communication but urges all users to remember that the blog is intended to be a resource for all.
2. USER OBLIGATIONS. By posting a comment on the AACTE Blog, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and will, at all times, provide accurate information when submitting information or materials on the AACTE Blog. If you provide any false information, AACTE reserves the right to remove any of your Postings (as such term is defined below) to the AACTE Blog. In addition, you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations with respect to your use of the AACTE Blog. AACTE is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the AACTE Blog, or the consequences of any reliance on such transmission and/or information.
3. RIGHT TO USE. The AACTE Blog is published as a resource for you and to further the mission of AACTE. Access to and use of the AACTE Blog is limited to mission-related communications, promotion, and other activities. You may print and download materials and information from the AACTE Blog solely in connection with your personal use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not modify, distribute, publish, remove, or alter any proprietary notices or labels, transfer, exploit, or otherwise use in any manner not expressly permitted herein the AACTE Blog.
4. ENFORCING SECURITY. You should be aware that the AACTE Blog is a publicly available resource of AACTE. You therefore have no proprietary interest and no reasonable expectation of privacy while using the AACTE Blog. AACTE also reserves the right to monitor activity on the AACTE Blog without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the AACTE Blog. AACTE will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information. In addition to the foregoing, AACTE reserves the right to at any time, and without notice, to modify, suspend, terminate, or interrupt operation of or access to the AACTE Blog, or any portion of the AACTE Blog, for any reason.
5. POSTINGS. The AACTE Blog provides the opportunity for users to share knowledge and post other helpful or meaningful information via public comments. By submitting content or information of any type (a “Posting”) to the AACTE Blog, you acknowledge that such submissions are nonconfidential for all purposes. Moreover, you agree that you will not post or transmit any of the following materials on the AACTE Blog: anything that interferes with or disrupts the AACTE Blog or the operation thereof or that is contrary to the interests of AACTE or that may damage, lessen, or harm the goodwill or business reputation of AACTE and its services,
- statements or material that defames, harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, or in any way infringes on the rights of others,
- unauthorized copyrighted materials or any other material that infringes on the intellectual property rights, trade secrets, or privacy of another,
- statements or material that violates other contractual or fiduciary rights, duties, or agreements,
- statements or material that encourages criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law or regulation in any jurisdiction,
- statements or material that contains vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable language or images that typically would not be considered socially or professionally responsible or appropriate in person,
- statements or material that impersonates any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including employees and representatives of AACTE,
- anything that violates the privacy or publicity rights of any other person,
- statements or material that are off-topic, irrelevant, or inappropriate for the purposes of the AACTE Blog,
- statements or material that constitutes junk mail, spam, or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, and
- files that contain malicious code, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, network, or the AACTE Blog.
6. NO PRESCREENING OF POSTINGS. AACTE is not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring your or another user’s Postings to the AACTE Blog and encourages all of its users to use reasonable discretion and caution in making, evaluating, or reviewing any Posting. Moreover, and except as expressly authorized by AACTE or as provided below with respect to AACTE’s right and ability to delete or remove a Posting (or any part thereof), AACTE does not endorse, oppose, or edit any opinion or information provided by you or another user and does not make any representation with respect to, nor does it endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other material displayed, uploaded, or distributed by you or any other user. Nevertheless, AACTE reserves the right to delete or take other action with respect to Postings (or parts thereof) that AACTE believes in good faith violate this TOU and/or are potentially unlawful. If you violate this TOU, AACTE may, in its sole discretion, delete the unacceptable content from your Posting, remove or delete the Posting in its entirety, issue you a warning, and/or terminate your use of the AACTE Blog. Moreover, it is a policy of AACTE to take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If you become aware of Postings that violate these rules regarding acceptable behavior or content, you may contact AACTE at email@example.com.