Preview the AACTE 2024 Annual Meeting Session Lineup
Check out the full lineup of sessions and presenters at the 2024 Annual Meeting now available through AACTE’s Online Planner. View session titles, descriptions, and locations as well as information about presenters all at your fingertips through this interactive resource for the Annual Meeting. After creating a new user account, log in to the Online Planner to discover some exciting features.
Helpful tips for navigating the AACTE Annual Meeting Online Planner:
- Browse the Full Schedule: Use the search fields at the top of the page to find sessions by presenter name (first or last), title, topic, or keywords.
- Access Session Information Easily: Clicking on a session title will take you to a description and list of presenters. This will help you learn more about the session or activity.
- Plan Your Annual Meeting Experience: When you find a session you want to attend, click the “star” button next to the session information. This will add the session to your schedule, which you can access anytime by clicking on “My Itinerary.”
- Sync AACTE’s Annual Meeting to Your Work Calendar: You can print or export your schedule and share it with colleagues by visiting “My Schedule” within “My Itinerary.”
- View Presenter Handouts: Want to know what material will be covered in the session you have chosen? Simply click on the corresponding button within the session details page to view the slides, handouts, and other documents provided by the presenter.
The online planner takes the place of a printed conference program. A digital planner is not only more environmentally friendly than a printed one but also more accurate as it can nimbly reflect the latest scheduling changes to provide the most up-to-date information during the event.
Read more about the Online Planner and check out the Helpful Resources available on how to navigate your conference experience.
Stay informed with the latest updates about the AACTE 2024 Annual Meeting in Aurora/Denver, CO by visiting the AACTE website. Join us February 16 – 18 and take advantage of discounted rates by registering before the January 1 advance registration deadline.
Tags: Annual Meeting