Five Reasons to Register for the Annual Meeting by November 1
AACTE kicks off its three-week countdown to the early bird registration deadline for its 2024 Annual Meeting, February 16 – 18 at the Gaylord Rockies in Denver, CO. You still have time to take advantage of the biggest discount on rates and participate in the premier educator preparation conference in the nation.
Here are five reasons why you should register now to attend the AACTE 2024 Annual Meeting:
- Tackle important issues to propel the profession forward.
- Customize your learning experience by choosing from more than 180 sessions.
- Discover tangible strategies and return to your campus with a renewed sense of inspiration and motivation.
- Exchange ideas with industry leaders from across the country and create new alliances and partnerships to advance your work.
- Feel the energy of diverse perspectives uniting around common goals and add your voice to the mix.
Why wait? Register early to secure your spot and save on fees. Plus, new this year is the “Team” rate — register three or more individuals from your institution to save even more.
Learn more and register by November 1.
Tags: Annual Meeting