Last Call: Submit Your AACTE Awards Applications by Sept. 1
It’s time you are recognized for your exceptional achievements in educational preparation. AACTE invites you to showcase your outstanding contributions and best practices (or nominate a deserving colleague!) for the 2024 AACTE Awards.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Applications are due by September 1.
Start preparing your submission today and get ready to be celebrated at the 2024 Annual Meeting in Denver/Aurora, Colorado during this highly coveted awards ceremony.
2024 Best Practices Awards
These awards celebrate schools, colleges, and departments of education with a focus on the following:
- Multicultural Education and Diversity
- Increasing Educator Diversity
- Global and International Perspectives
- Innovative Use of Technology
- Exemplary Holmes Program
Professional Achievement Awards
These awards honor the groundbreaking efforts for outstanding contributions in teacher education. Awards include the following:
- 2024 Margaret B. Lindsey Award for Distinguished Research in Teacher Education
- 2024 David G. Imig Award for Distinguished Achievement in Teacher Education
- 2024 Edward C. Pomeroy Award for Outstanding Contributions to Teacher Education
Tags: AACTE Awards