Final Call for Proposals, Dissertation Award
Don’t miss out on the final opportunity to submit proposals for the 2024 Annual Meeting or to submit entries for the 2024 James D. Anderson Outstanding Dissertation Award. Both submissions are due by Friday, August 11.
Call for Proposals
AACTE is inviting proposals that align with this year’s theme “Ascending New Heights: Propelling the Profession into the Future,” and address one of five strands:
- Strand I: Advancing Innovation and Impact
- Strand II: Resilient Leadership During Unprecedented Times
- Strand III: Education Policy and Advocacy in an Era of Inequity
- Strand IV: Deepening the Impact of Education Research and Research to Practice
- Strand V: Prioritizing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Call for Entries: Outstanding Dissertation Award
Have you or do you know someone who recently completed a doctoral dissertation related to educator preparation? The James D. Anderson Outstanding Dissertation Award recognizes excellence in doctoral dissertation research (or its equivalent) that contributes to the knowledge base of educator preparation or of teaching and learning with implications for educator preparation.
The award includes a $1,000 cash prize as well as special recognition at AACTE’s Annual Meeting in Aurora/Denver, CO, February 16 – 18, 2024.
For more information about this award, contact Weade James at 202-478-4591 or email@example.com.