Last Chance to Register: 2023 Leadership Academy
The 2023 Leadership Academy is not just another leadership program — it’s a transformative experience that will:
- Enhance leadership skills;
- Address current issues; and
- Build a professional peer network.
Join a professional network of deans, chairs, and heads of education preparation programs who have already registered. Secure your spot at this must-attend event for higher education leaders and register before Friday, July 14.
Are you a new dean or interim dean? Here’s the perfect opportunity to be part of a network of those who know what it is like to be in your shoes and learn more at the New Deans Academy, August 3 – 4.
Connect and strategize on how to lead innovation and change in today’s higher education environment with a focus on a variety of areas, including the following:
- Recruiting and cultivating diverse faculty and students
- Growing partnerships and collaborations
- Navigating university budgeting
- Leading systemic change
- Strategic doing, design thinking, appreciative inquiry, and accountability
Time is running out! Don’t wait any longer — register by July 14 and elevate your leadership journey.
Tags: Leadership Academy