Last Call: Apply to Become a Reviewer by July 21
AACTE invites you to step into a more influential role and help shape the content at the 2024 Annual Meeting. The deadline is fast approaching. Apply to be a reviewer by July 21.
By becoming a reviewer of Annual Meeting proposals in this highly selective process, your service to the field will be celebrated and shared with peers and educational leaders.
- Sharpen your skills: Stay at the forefront of educational innovation and enhance the quality of your writing, teaching, and research.
- Bolster your portfolio: Acquire service to enhance your assessment for tenure and promotion by demonstrating your commitment to advancing the field.
- Increase your influence: Receive a certificate of appreciation, highlighting your expertise and dedication to the field.
Service as a reviewer of Annual Meeting proposals is open to doctoral students and faculty. And don’t forget, you can still submit an Annual Meeting proposal, even while serving as a reviewer.
Reviewers should meet the following criteria:
- Belong to an active AACTE member institution.
- Possess knowledge and/or experience in educator preparation and related fields.
- Demonstrate scholarly productivity and commitment to high-quality, evidence-based research.
- Be capable of reviewing and evaluating a minimum of 10 proposals in area(s) of self-identified expertise.
- Be available throughout the review process occurring August 8 – 31, 2023.
Note: Attendance at the AACTE Annual Meeting is not required to serve as a reviewer.
Apply before the July 21 deadline.
Tags: Annual Meeting