Call for Entries Now Open: 2024 AACTE Best Practice and Professional Achievement Awards
Join AACTE in recognizing excellence in the best practices and professional achievements of individuals and institutions whose contributions strengthen and advance the field of educator preparation. You are invited to submit nominations for 2024 AACTE Awards by September 1 in the following award categories:
- Best Practice Award for the Innovative Use of Technology
- Best Practice Award in Support of Global and International Perspectives
- Best Practice Award in Support of Multicultural Education and Diversity
- Best Practice Award in Increasing Educator Diversity
- Best Practice Award for Exemplary Holmes Program
- Margaret B. Lindsey Award for Distinguished Research in Teacher Education
- David G. Imig Award for Distinguished Achievement in Teacher Education
- Edward C. Pomeroy Award for Outstanding Contributions to Teacher Education
For more information on the criteria for each award, please visit aacte.org and review the Call for Entries.
AACTE is also accepting entries for 2024 James D. Anderson Outstanding Dissertation Award. The submission deadline is July 28. Learn more.
All 2024 AACTE Award recipients will be officially recognized at AACTE’s 2024 Annual Meeting, February 16 – 18 in Aurora/Denver, CO.