Get a First Look at #AACTE23: Annual Meeting Session Topics
The Annual Meeting is AACTE’s most innovative and collaborative event of the year. This year, as we gather together to celebrate AACTE’s 75th anniversary, attendees will have opportunities to discuss research, explore innovations, and plan action through a range of sessions under five targeted strands:
- Addressing the Evolving Needs of Education
- Increasing Diversity through Equitable Access and Inclusivity
- Confronting Challenges to Strengthen Educator Preparation
- Collaborating for a Greater Impact
- Meeting the Challenges of Educator Preparation with Educational Technology
Take a first look at the nearly 200 session topics by strands — case stories, data to action, future forecasting, individual paper sessions, perspectives, and roundtables — by presenters from around the country.
Make plans now to join the celebration and your peers in revolutionizing education and educator preparation. If you have not yet registered, remember you will save on late fees when you register by January 20.
Need hotel accommodations? Book your hotel through the AACTE room block before rooms are unavailable at the discounted rate.
Tags: Annual Meeting