Engage in AACTE’s Learning Labs at #AACTE23
At this year’s 75th Annual Meeting, AACTE is featuring 10-plus Learning Labs that cover topics most relevant to you, such as alternative preparation, apprenticeships, recruiting and supporting diverse educators, and leadership. These sessions were curated to reflect the association’s top strategic priorities: to build and sustain high-quality preparation and pipeline of teachers, expand policies that diversify the field, and advance the educator preparation field through innovative research, practices, and advocacy. To attend AACTE Learning Labs and more cutting-edge content at the 2023 Annual Meeting, be sure to register for the 3-day conference.
Below is a list of AACTE Learning Labs. For a full description of each, visit aacte.org.
Friday, February 24, 2023
9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- PAC on Government Relations Session 1 (1 of 2)
- The Ohio Deans Compact: A Statewide Collaboration to Improve the Preparation of Educators
10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- PAC on Government Relations Session 2 (2 of 2)
- Toward an AsianCrit Exploration of the Experiences of Current and Former Asian/American Leaders in Educator Preparation Programs
1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- How Developing Effective Principals Can Improve Teacher Retention & Equity Outcomes (Wallace)
Saturday, February 25, 2023
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Deans’ Listening Session with AACTE President & CEO Lynn M. Gangone
- Decentering Whiteness to Drive Equitable Outcomes In Educator Preparation Programs, a New AACTE Pilot
- Framework for Preparing Educators for Effective Family and Community Partnerships
- The Use of Improvement Science to Increase Recruitment of Special Education Teachers
1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- State Efforts to Eliminate Barriers Into Educator Preparation Programs and the Profession
2:15 – 3:15 p.m.
- Recommendations on the Preparation of Teachers to Deliver Effective Reading Instruction
- Join Us at the Table: Engaging in a Global Education Dialogue
Sunday, February 26, 2023
8:45 – 9:45 a.m.
- Leading: What EPP Leaders Need to Know During Trying Times
Tags: Annual Meeting