National Educator Shortage Summit: Be Part of the Conversation
The National Educator Shortage Summit, J is an interactive event that convenes focused groups of PK-12 and higher education stakeholders to address the challenges of the national shortage of teachers and the teacher pipeline to share ways to replicate practices via a national strategy. Central to this conversation will be the use of data and collaboration in sharing promising practices. Above all we hope this Summit will start comprehensive conversations among these groups in the education community and serve as a place where they can pool different perspectives. The event, held January 19-20, 2023 in New Orleans, LA, will take place at the New Orleans Marriott Warehouse Arts District Hotel but you can also stay at the Courtyard New Orleans Warehouse Arts District.
Your agenda will include the following:
- Interactive discussions about barriers, challenges, successes, recruitment and retention strategies
- Presentations from national data collectors and strategists
- Recruitment and retention ideas
- Action planning for solutions
Who is invited?
- PK-12 Administrators
- Higher Education Representatives
- Agency/Department of Education Representatives
- Business Partners
Register by December 15 to save $100.