Top 3 Reasons to Apply for 2023 AACTE Best Practice Awards
What are the three best reasons to apply for a 2023 AACTE Best Practice Award?
- Showcase your educator preparation program as a model for other higher education institutions
- Receive national recognition from your peers
- Celebrate your team’s contributions that are revolutionizing education for all learners
AACTE invites you to self-nominate or nominate colleagues for the following Best Practice Awards — open to AACTE members only – by the October 31 deadline:
- 2023 Best Practice Award in Support of Multicultural Education and Diversity
This award recognizes the infusion of diversity throughout all components of a school, college, or department of education as critical to quality educator preparation and professional development. Submit your entry.
- 2023 Best Practice Award in Support of Global and International Perspectives
This award recognizes exemplary practice in the intercultural, global, cross-cultural, and international arenas. Submit your entry.
- 2023 Best Practice Award for the Innovative Use of Technology
This award recognizes an innovative use of educational technologies in a school, college, or department of education (SCDE). Submit your entry.
For more information regarding criteria for each award, please review the Call for Entries.
All 2023 AACTE Award recipients will be recognized at the AACTE 75th Annual Meeting, February 24 – 26 in Indianapolis, IN. To view the full list of AACTE Awards, visit, aacte.org.
Tags: Awards, diversity, global issues, revolutionizing education, technology