Deadline Extended to Submit: Annual Meeting Proposal by October 9
In response to the recent hurricane impacting its members in the Southeast region, AACTE has extended the submission deadline. You still have time to contribute to the educational content at the 75th Annual Meeting, February 24 – 26 in Indianapolis, IN. Complete your proposal by Sunday, October 9.
Themed, Innovation through Inspiration: Remembering the Past to Revolutionize the Future, this year’s conference features five strands:
- Strand I: Addressing the Evolving Needs of Education
- Strand II: Increasing Diversity through Equitable Access and Inclusivity
- Strand III: Confronting Challenges to Strengthen Educator Preparation
- Strand IV: Collaborating for a Greater Impact
- Strand V: Meeting the Challenges of Educator Preparation with Educational Technology
Are you ready to submit your proposal?
For questions about the AACTE Annual Meeting, contact Marta Perez Drake at firstname.lastname@example.org.