Call for Reviewers: AACTE’s 75th Annual Meeting
AACTE is seeking peer reviewers from a wide spectrum of backgrounds to serve in selecting learning opportunities of the highest quality for its 75th Annual Meeting, themed, “Innovation through Inspiration: Remembering the Past to Revolutionize the Future.”
This is an opportunity to volunteer your time and expertise to select session topics from this year’s proposal submissions that will shape the conversation at our 75th anniversary meeting, focused on revolutionizing and elevating educator preparation and the teaching profession. To apply, visit Call for Reviewers.
Benefits of Reviewing
- Gain visibility for yourself and your institution and be acknowledged on the AACTE website
- Give back to your professional community
- Learn about new and emerging work
- You do not need to attend the Annual Meeting to volunteer
- Expertise and experience in educational programs dedicated to high-quality, evidence-based research
- Commitment to complete an online review of all assigned submissions (typically 5 to 10 submissions) by early November
- Conflicts of interest need to be advised as soon as possible after reviewer assignments
Are you interested in being a peer reviewer for the 2023 Annual Meeting? Submit your reviewer application by September 30.
The Annual Meeting call for proposals is also open. Read more about submissions by visiting Call for Proposals and submit your proposal by October 1.
For questions about the AACTE 75th Annual Meeting, February 24 – 26, 2023, in Indianapolis, IN, contact Marta Perez Drake at firstname.lastname@example.org.