Attend the National Conference on Co-Teaching on Us
AACTE Co-Teaching in Clinical Practice Topical Action Group (TAG) are pleased to announce a new Engagement Award for dynamic co-teachers interested in attending the National Conference on Co-Teaching held in person and virtually October 13-14, 2022. Selected co-teachers/administrators commit to facilitating a Co-Teaching TAG Coffee Conversation in the fall and to attend the fall conference in person or virtually.
Awardees will be granted registration and a stipend for the hotel. Flights are the responsibility of the awardee. Virtual TAG conversations are intended to connect members across the country while advancing co-teaching practices along the education continuum.
To nominate someone (you may nominate yourself), complete the information below and email it to Amber Bechard (email@example.com) and Wendy Murawski (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5:00 PM (EST) September 1, 2022. Preference will be given to those applicants whose school or district are partnering with a teacher training institution engaged in the work of co-teaching during clinical practice.
1. Applicant name, position/title:
2. School district/university affiliation:
3. Reason attending conference:
4. Virtual Coffee Conversation Topic interested in facilitating (e.g., tips for planning, collaborating with admin, sharing digital tools, etc):
5. If you are partnering with a university* in the work of co-teaching during clinical practice, please describe your role:
6. If you receive an Engagement Award, how will you apply what you learn at your building or district or university?**
*Is your partner university a member of the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE)? Non-membership does not exclude applicants.
**Those awarded will be invited to facilitate a virtual TAG Coffee Conversation for a national audience.