Don’t Miss Out on Members-Only Resources
Did you know that AACTE membership is institutional — meaning when your school is a member all students, faculty, staff, and administrators have access to AACTE resources.
You and your colleagues may access all members-only tools and resources by visiting aacte.org and logging in with your email address and password. If you need your password reset, please select the blue “Password Reset” button.
Below are just a few additional resources available to you via your AACTE membership:
- ARP Funding Toolkit – Learn how members are collaborating with their local district partners to allocate ESSER funds toward strengthening their programs and the educator workforce.
- Connect360 – Share best practices, connect with colleagues, and engage in ongoing discussions via this new, members-only, virtual platform that brings together AACTE’s community of over 15,000 individuals.
- Resource Library – Get the latest research and practices from the field, including the recent update to AACTE’s popular Colleges of Education: A National Portrait, which includes a focus on community college data.
- Consortium for Research-Based and Equitable Assessments (CREA) – Discover how AACTE, with support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is evaluating cut scores and how they can be refined to attract, rather than exclude, potential candidates.
- AACTE Webinars – Explore the latest in the AACTE Webinar library.
- Topical Action Groups (TAGs) – TAGs are AACTE action-oriented working groups that focus on specific areas of interest in educator preparation. As a TAG member, you become part of a group of like-minded peers that connect both virtually and in-person. Even more important in our increasing virtual world.
- DEI Initiatives – AACTE supports a number of initiatives, including Holmes Program, Toolkit for Legal Advocates, DEI Video Series.
Access these and so much more by visiting members.aacte.org.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me at email@example.com.