Last Chance to Renew Your AACTE Membership
Have you renewed your AACTE membership for 2022? If not, the deadline to renew is quickly approaching.
Unrenewed memberships expired on December 31, 2021, and are set to be deactivated at the end of this month, on March 31, 2022.
Below are just a few of the resources your membership gives you access to:
- Complimentary Memberships for Students, Staff, and Faculty – When your institution renews, all students, staff, and faculty at the institution renew too. Everyone receives access to complimentary member resources, which assists your community in its research and its practice.
- Reduced Conference Registration Rates – Did you attend the 74th Annual Meeting in New Orleans, LA earlier this month? As a member your received members-only discounts on registration — saving you nearly 35%!
- Resource Library – With over 200 resources, including Journal of Teacher Education (JTE), the Toolkit for Local Advocates: Teaching Diverse and Inclusive Curricula Materials and Defending Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, ARP Funding Toolkit, and the second edition of the AACTE’s signature report, Colleges of Education: A National Portrait (to be released this month), the AACTE Resource Library gives you access to webinars, templates, and much more.
To renew your membership, please complete one of the following:
- Check: Make payable to “AACTE” and send to PO Box 825490, Philadelphia, PA 19182-5490. Please note the AACTE mailing address has changed.
- Online: Please visit aacte.org/ and select the orange “Pay” button at the top-right of the page.
- Phone: Contact 202-478-4516 to arrange a credit card payment.
On behalf of AACTE, thank you for your membership and we look forward to our continued collaboration into 2022.
If you have questions regarding membership resources or how to renew, please reach out to email@example.com.