Be a Change Agent for Education
Join more than 1,200 education leaders in moving the profession forward at AACTE’s 74th Annual Meeting, March 4 – 6, 2022, in New Orleans, LA.
There’s still time to reserve your spot at this crucial educator preparation event. This high energy and transformational conference will guide attendees in engaging in meaningful discussions, sharing research and practices, and becoming better equipped to drive change in the educator preparation field and beyond.
Register today for
- Innovation and Inspiration. Hear from leading experts on the education topics that matter most. Be inspired by new ideas, fresh perspectives, and in-depth knowledge that you can apply on a day-to-day basis in the field and at your institution. Check out the Speaker Video Wall to learn about their topics and passion for revolutionizing our profession post pandemic.
- Education and Engagement. Curate your own, unique learning experience by choosing from nearly 200 learning opportunities, each designed to sharpen your skills and equip you to take your programs to the next level. Session strands cover education’s most pressing issues, including
– Preparing Educators in and for the Future
– Renewing Democracy through Activism and Collaboration
– Addressing Public Concerns for the Future of the Profession
– Confronting the Challenges Facing our Programs and Institutions
- Powerful Keynote Speakers. Compelling education leaders Derek W. Black, J.D., and Leslie T. Fenwick, Ph.D., speak to relevant and timely topics in the field of education. Among our nation’s foremost experts in their fields, they will enlighten and motivate you to turn today’s challenges into opportunities to strengthen our profession.
- Connections with Colleagues. Network with over 1,200 peers and participate in the synergy of many perspectives working toward a common goal.
The AACTE team is committed to providing an enriching and engaging educational experience that promotes health and safety and follows the local COVID-19 guidelines and recommendations. More details can be found in this blog post.
Be a change agent. Secure your spot today!
Tags: Annual Meeting, events