New Year, New Vision: Reimagine the Future at AACTE Leadership Academy
It’s not too late to be a part of the action during AACTE’s virtual Leadership Academy. Start your new year off by planning for the future during the Academy’s third session on January 25, 2022.
During the session, entitled Reimagining the Future: A New Vision for Academic Leaders, a panel of innovators and thought leaders will energize your thinking about the future of higher education. Presenters will address multiple themes, including 1) diversity, equity, and inclusion; 2) rethinking leadership; 3) re-envisioning student access and success; and 4) reimagining the nature of the work. The session is designed to stimulate and provoke discussions through collective discoveries and interactive discussions, in an effort to shape a new vision for academic leaders.
Featured panelists and facilitators for this experience include the following:
- Walt Gmelch, Professor, Department of Leadership Studies, University of San Francisco
- John Henning, Dean, School of Education, Monmouth University
- Kandi Hill-Clarke, Dean, College of Education, University of Memphis
- Ronald Rochon, President, University of Southern Indiana
- Monika Williams Shealey, Senior Vice President, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Rowan University
A limited number of seats are available for this session, so be sure to register today. And don’t forget, registration for this Academy session provides access to the recordings of the previous two sessions: When We All Get Together: Returning to Campus with New Opportunities and When Thinking Wrong is Right: Purposeful Disruption of the Status Quo. These session recordings are available exclusively, on-demand, to registrants for this event.
Join us as we reimagine the future of academic leadership.