Your Membership Matters
As a fellow AACTE member, I know that AACTE is committed to providing us with tools and resources to help prepare educators for meeting the challenges in schools today. We can connect with peers on Connect360, learn how to collaborate with local district partners to allocate ESSER funds with the ARP Funding Toolkit, and access the AACTE Advocacy Center—our one-stop shop for member advocacy at the state and federal level. Membership also has cost-saving benefits including:
- Complimentary Memberships for Students, Staff, and Faculty – When your institution renews, all students, staff, and faculty at the institution renew too. Everyone receives complimentary member benefits, which assists your community in its research and its practice.
- Reduced Conference Registration Rates —Receive a members-only discount on registration rates for the 74th Annual Meeting, March 4-6, 2022 in New Orleans, LA.—saving you nearly 35%.
- Journal of Teacher Education (JTE) – All members receive a complimentary digital subscription to JTE. Chief and Institutional Representatives also receive a hard copy subscription. This is a savings of over $850.
- Affinity Discount Program – Because you are a member of AACTE, you have access to exclusive, members-only discounts for office supplies and car rentals. Savings include up to 75% off at Office Depot and up to 30% off the base rates on every rental on Avis and Budget car rentals.
- AACTE Career Center – The AACTE Career Center is your one-stop shop for teacher education students and professionals. Featuring 700+ employer profiles, 500+ job seeker profiles, and 9,000+ positions—there is value for all. AACTE members receive a 25% discount on select postings.
- Resource Library – Get the latest research and practices from the field, including these members-only webinars:
If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to renew your membership by December 31, 2021. In an effort to ensure that you do not experience a lapse in membership benefits, AACTE offers a variety of options to renew. Membership payments can be made via:
- Check: Make payable to “AACTE” and send to PO Box 825490, Philadelphia, PA 19182-5490. Please note the AACTE mailing address has changed.
- Online: Please visit members.aacte.org/ and select the orange “Pay” button at the top-right of the page.
- Phone: Contact 202-478-4597 or 202-478-4516 to arrange credit card payment via phone.
Thank you very much and we hope to continue working with your institution in 2022 and beyond. If you have any questions about your dues, membership resources, or how to renew, please contact the AACTE membership team: Meghan Grenda, at email@example.com or Gloriatine Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.