Check Your Mailboxes: Renewal Season 2022 is Upon Us
Have you picked up the latest edition of the Journal of Teacher Education (JTE)? Did you access one of AACTE’s free downloadable resources, such as the Toolkit for Local Advocates: Teaching Diverse and Inclusive Curricula Materials and Defending Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion or the ARP Funding Toolkit? If so, don’t forget to renew your AACTE membership for 2022 to continue receiving these types of resources.
Your 2022 membership invoice is in the mail. AACTE membership runs from January 1 to December 31. To ensure you do not miss out on the many members-only resources, please renew your membership before December 31, 2021.
In addition to the resources mentioned above, below are a few additional offerings that may be of interest:
- Reduced Conference Registration Rates – This includes a members-only discount on registration rates for the 74th Annual Meeting, March 4 – 6, 2022, in New Orleans, LA.
- Connect360 – Collaborate with over 15,000 fellow members across 20+ communities.
- Complimentary memberships for students, staff, and faculty – When your institution renews, all students, staff, and faculty at the institution renew too. Everyone receives access to complimentary member resources, which assists your community in its research and its practice.
You may renew your membership in one of several convenient ways:
- Check: Make payable to “AACTE” and send to PO Box 825490, Philadelphia, PA 19182-5490. Please note the AACTE mailing address has changed.
- Online: Please visit aacte.org/ and select the orange “Pay” button at the top-right of the page.
- Phone: Contact 202-478-4597 or 202-478-4516 to arrange credit card payment via phone.
On behalf of all of us at AACTE, thank you for your membership. We look forward to continuing our collaboration into 2022.
If you have questions regarding membership resources or how to renew, please reach out to email@example.com.