Unlock the Power of your AACTE Community: Collaborate with Peers on Connect360
As you probably know, AACTE recently launched its new online community— Connect360. The Connect360 platform is an engaging and interactive virtual platform that brings together AACTE’s community of over 15,000 individuals in an exciting way. Members are able to start discussions and ask questions of fellow AACTE members, comment on each other’s posts, share best practices, and create their own unique member profile.
With over 20 communities, hundreds of resources, and dozens of discussions, there is a home for everyone. Below are just a few of the news communities:
- 74th Annual Meeting – Are you attending the 2022 Annual Meeting in New Orleans? Be sure to check out this online community where you can connect with other attendees, learn about featured sessions, and make plans to meet-up with AACTE friends for the first time in 2 years.
- Advisory Council of State Representatives – Are you a member of an AACTE state chapter? Please visit this community to stay current on the latest federal and state policies affecting teacher education.
- Holmes Program – Are you a Holmes Scholar? Don’t miss this community to network with your fellow scholars in your private community.
- Topical Action Groups (TAGs) – Join one of the over 20 AACTE TAGs, special interest groups that focus on a specific area of expertise within teacher education.
To join the conversation, follow these three quick steps:
- Visit: aacte.org
- Login with your email address and password
- Select the “Connect360” tab near the lower-left of the page
For instructions on how to join a community, update your profile, make connections, and explore the library, please visit the Connect360 Quick Start Guide. We hope to “connect” with you on AACTE Connect360 soon.