Three Reasons to Apply for a 2022 AACTE Best Practice Award
What are three reasons to apply for a 2022 AACTE Best Practice Award?
- Showcase your educator preparation program as a model for other higher education institutions
- Receive national recognition from your peers
- Celebrate your team’s contributions that are revolutionizing education for all learners
We invite you to self-nominate or nominate colleagues for the following Best Practice Awards—open to AACTE members only:
- Best Practice Award for the Innovative Use of Technology
- Best Practice Award in Support of Global and International Perspectives
- Best Practice Award in Support of Multicultural Education and Diversity
For more information regarding criteria for each award, please review the Call for Entries. To submit your entry, visit AACTE’s online submission site by the extended deadline: Friday, November 19.
2022 AACTE Award winners will be recognized at the 74th AACTE Annual Meeting, March 4-6 in New Orleans, LA.