Strengthening the Educator Workforce: The Importance of Pre-K–12 Partnerships
Strong pre-K–12 partnerships are vital to high quality educator preparation. To ensure a diverse, effective, and sustainable educator workforce, it is important that preparation programs and district partners develop and nurture authentic, reciprocal partnerships. These cross-institutional relationships are more important than ever in the wake of the isolation and disruption caused by the pandemic. Effective partnerships are complex and require intentional structures, dedicated resources, and shared goals and values.
Please join the Educator Preparation Laboratory (EdPrepLab) for the Virtual Fall Forum, which will highlight research-based best practices in creating and supporting these types of partnerships. The Fall Forum will feature EdPrepLab district partners working to build and sustain high-quality partnerships that strengthen and professionalize the educator workforce.
Thursday, November 18, 2021
12:00-1:00 p.m. ET
- Valerie Bridges, Superintendent, Edgecombe County Public Schools, NC
- Roxanna Montes-Bazaldúa, Associate Principal, Mirabeau B. Lamar Elementary School, TX
- Steve Magadance, Title IX Coordinator and Campus Behavior Coordinator, International School of the Americas, North East Independent School District, TX
- Katie Mills, Director of Professional Learning, Boulder Valley School District, CO
- Samara Williams, Principal, Emerald Elementary School, Boulder Valley School District, CO
- Additional panelists TBA
Registration is required. Can’t make it during the scheduled time? Register anyway, and we’ll email you the recording afterward.