Stay Engaged in Revolutionizing Education: Renew Your Membership
Thank you, American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education for being an AACTE member. As a member-driven association, both the Board of Directors and National Office staff greatly appreciate your contributions, participation, feedback, and overall support of AACTE.
Your association prides itself in providing the tools and resources needed today. A few of the recent and upcoming, members-only, AACTE resources available to you, your colleagues, and students include the following:
- ARP Funding Toolkit – Learn how members are collaborating with their local district partners to allocate ESSER funds toward strengthening their programs and the educator workforce.
- Connect360 – Share best practices, connect with colleagues, and engage in ongoing discussions via this new, members-only, virtual platform that brings together AACTE’s community of over 15,000 individuals.
- Resource Library – Get the latest research and practices from the field, including the update to our popular Colleges of Education: A National Portrait, which includes a focus on community college data—coming later this fall!
- Holmes Program – Support students who self-identify as racially and ethnically diverse that are pursuing graduate degrees in education through this program, providing mentorship, peer support, and professional development opportunities. All AACTE members are eligible to be a sponsoring institution.
- Racial and Social Justice Hub – Gain insight from this repository of vetted resources designed to support member institutions and educator preparation stakeholders in achieving their social justice missions. The hub will detail AACTE’s membership and legislative priorities, as well as specific calls to action for engagement with the association. Stay tuned; Coming this fall!
Your current membership is active until December 31, 2021. Renewal instructions for 2022 are below:
- Check: Make payable to “AACTE” and send to PO Box 825490, Philadelphia, PA 19182-5490. Please note the AACTE mailing address has changed.
- Online: Please visit members.aacte.org/ and select the orange “Pay” button at the top-right of the page.
- Phone: Contact 202-478-4597 or 202-478-4516 to arrange credit card payment via phone.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact AACTE’s Membership Team: Meghan Grenda at email@example.com or Gloriatine Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, thank you for your steadfast support and dedication to both AACTE and its mission to revolutionize education for all learners. I look forward to collaborating with you and our other AACTE members through 2022!