Make Your Voice Heard: Board of Directors Election Underway Through November 30
The 2021 election for the AACTE Board of Directors is underway through Tuesday, November 30. This is an important year, with 12 candidates vying for six open seats:
- Two at-large representatives
- One seat representing the Association of Independent Liberal Arts Colleges for Teacher Education (AILACTE)
- One seat representing the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
- One seat representing the National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education (NAFEO)
- One seat representing the Teacher Education Council of State Colleges and Universities (TECSCU)
All AACTE Institutional and Chief Representatives are eligible to vote for all positions. In addition, members are asked to vote on ratifying changes to the AACTE Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
If you are an AACTE Institutional or Chief Representative, click here to enter the online voting system for the Board election. There you will find short statements from each candidate and the proposed changes to the Articles of Incorporation & Bylaws. If you would like to review those documents in advance, you can do so at aacte.org.
Tags: AACTE governance