Deadline to Submit Award Nominations Fast Approaching
The deadline is approaching to submit for a 2022 AACTE Award. These award submissions can be either self-nominated or nominated by a third party and the winner will be recognized at the 74th AACTE Annual Meeting, March 4-6 in New Orleans, LA. To submit your nomination, visit AACTE’s online submission site. The deadline is this Friday, November 19.
AACTE’s awards program recognizes member institutions’ exemplary programs as well as individuals who have made noteworthy contributions to education preparation. For an overview of the 2021 award winners, see this press release.
For 2022, we invite nominations or applications for the following awards:
Writing and Research
- Outstanding Journal of Teacher Education Article Award
Best Practice (AACTE members only)
- Best Practice Award for the Innovative Use of Technology
- Best Practice Award in Support of Global and International Perspectives
- Best Practice Award in Support of Multicultural Education and Diversity
- Margaret B. Lindsey Award for Distinguished Research in Teacher Education
- David G. Imig Award for Distinguished Achievement in Teacher Education
- Edward C. Pomeroy Award for Outstanding Contributions to Teacher Education
Help AACTE recognize your and your colleagues’ outstanding programs and achievements