AACTE Adds New Connect360 Virtual Communities
Connect360 is your new, members-only, virtual platform that brings together AACTE’s community of over 15,000 individuals in a collaborative way. It’s your opportunity to share best practices, connect with colleagues, and engage in ongoing conversations.
With over 20 communities to join, there is a home for everyone. Check out the newest communities:
- Advisory Council of State Representatives (ACSR) – The Advisory Council of State Representatives (ACSR) operates as the governing body of the AACTE state chapter associations of colleges for teacher education. ACSR meets to advise the national organization on state policy issues and helps to set the policy agenda for the coming year. If you are a member of an AACTE state chapter, please join this community.
- Holmes Program – The AACTE Holmes Program supports students who self-identify as racially and ethnically diverse and are pursuing graduate degrees in education at AACTE member institutions. If you are a Holmes Scholar or coordinator, we encourage you to join this community.
- Military Affiliation and Educator Preparation Topical Action Group (TAG) –This TAG aims to highlight longstanding connections between the military and education as well as cultivate new opportunities between the two. This TAG community is open to all AACTE members.
- Log into your AACTE member profile
- “Sign In”
- Toggle to “Communities” à “My Communities” à “Communities I can join.”
- Join any or all communities
If you run into any issues logging in, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.