Apply for AACTE Awards by Oct. 8
The deadline is soon approaching to submit your application for the 2022 AACTE awards. Ensure your institution’s best practice or individual, professional achievement is submitted for the 2022 AACTE Award program. Awards will be presented at the AACTE 74th Annual Meeting in New Orleans, March 4-6. Award submissions can be either self-nominated or nominated by a third party. To submit your nomination, visit AACTE’s online submission site and complete your submission by Friday, October 8
This is the 26th year AACTE’s Awards program has been recognizing member institutions’ exemplary programs as well as individuals who have made noteworthy contributions to education preparation. For an overview of the 2021 award winners, see this press release.
For 2022, we invite nominations or applications for the following awards:
Writing and Research
- Outstanding Journal of Teacher Education Article Award
Best Practice (AACTE members only)
- Best Practice Award for the Innovative Use of Technology
- Best Practice Award in Support of Global and International Perspectives
- Best Practice Award in Support of Multicultural Education and Diversity
- Margaret B. Lindsey Award for Distinguished Research in Teacher Education
- David G. Imig Award for Distinguished Achievement in Teacher Education
- Edward C. Pomeroy Award for Outstanding Contributions to Teacher Education
For more information, refer to the official Call for Entries, visit the submission site, or contact me at email@example.com. Remember, complete your nomination before the Friday, October 8 deadline. Help AACTE recognize outstanding programs and achievements.