It’s Renewal Season at AACTE
As the Fall 2021 semester kicks off, AACTE would like to remind you to renew your membership for 2022. With our member’s support we have been able to provide you the tools and resources necessary to successfully navigate the past 18-months. Below are just a few of the essential tools and initiatives AACTE has developed in the past year.
- Connect360 – Join this new, members-only, virtual platform that brings together AACTE’s community of over 15,000 individuals in a collaborative way. Share best practices, connect with colleagues, and engage in ongoing conversations.
- Research, Reports and Briefs – Receive the latest information from the field, including the update to our popular Colleges of Education: A National Portrait, coming this fall.
- Consortium for Research-Based and Equitable Assessments (CREA) – Discover how AACTE, with support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is evaluating cut scores and how they can be refined to attract, rather than exclude, potential candidates.
- ARP Funding Toolkit – Learn how members can collaborate with their local district partners to allocate ESSER funds toward strengthening the educator workforce.
- Webinars – Explore the latest in the AACTE Webinar library: Leading in and Leading Through Crises: AACTE’s Education Deans in Discussion, Growing and Sustaining White Racial Justice Allyship in Education, and Combating Racism in Educator Prep: Justice and Joy for BIPOC Individuals.
AACTE membership runs from January 1 through December 31. To ensure you do not experience a lapse in benefits, we encourage you to renew your membership today. We offer several convenient ways to renew:
- Online: Visit your AACTE account profile to renew your membership online.
- By Phone: Contact the AACTE membership department at 202-478-4516 or at 202-478-4569 to renew your membership via credit card over the phone.
- By E-mail: Please contact email@example.com to receive a PDF of your 2022 membership invoice.
If you have not logged into your member profile in a while you may notice the site looks a bit different. To help reacquaint you, please visit this quick start guide.
And remember, AACTE membership is institutional, and therefore all students, staff, and faculty have complimentary access to AACTE member benefits.
Thank you for your support of AACTE and we look forward to continuing the partnership with your institution. If you have any questions regarding your membership, benefits, or how to renew, please do not hesitate to contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not yet a member? Get started at aacte.org/membership/become-a-member.