AACTE Invites Entries for 2022 Awards
The 2022 AACTE Awards Program is open for submissions. Do you know someone who or an institution that has made significant contributions to the field of educator preparation? To submit your nomination, visit AACTE’s online submission site. Winning entries will be decided by AACTE’s Programmatic Advisory Committees and recognized on stage at the 2022 Annual Meeting, March 4-6, in New Orleans, LA.
Entries for the Outstanding Dissertation Award are due September 15. The due date for all other award submissions is October 8.
AACTE’s awards program has been recognizing member institutions’ exemplary programs as well as individuals who have made noteworthy contributions to education preparation for 25 years. For an overview of the 2021 award winners, see this press release.
For 2022, we invite nominations or applications for the following awards:
Writing and Research
- Outstanding Dissertation Award
- Outstanding Journal of Teacher Education Article Award
Best Practice (AACTE members only)
- Best Practice Award for the Innovative Use of Technology
- Best Practice Award in Support of Global and International Perspectives
- Best Practice Award in Support of Multicultural Education and Diversity
- Margaret B. Lindsey Award for Distinguished Research in Teacher Education
- David G. Imig Award for Distinguished Achievement in Teacher Education
- Edward C. Pomeroy Award for Outstanding Contributions to Teacher Education
For more information, refer to the official Call for Entries, visit the submission site, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please help AACTE recognize outstanding programs and achievements.
Tags: Awards, membership