It’s Renewal Season at AACTE
The AACTE membership team would like to extend our sincere gratitude to you, your institution, and your colleagues for your ongoing support of AACTE. This past year has been unlike any other. A global pandemic, a historic number of natural disasters, and the continuation of violence and racial injustices towards members of our community all impacted our pursuit for high-quality, evidence-based preparation that assures educators are ready to teach all learners. Yet despite everything our community faced, we were still able to amplify our united voice to invest in educator preparation.
As AACTE opens the 2022 renewal season for the coming year, I’d like to remind you of the network of resources at your disposal. Below are just a few of the essential tools and initiatives AACTE has developed in the past year.
- Connect360 – Join this new, members-only, virtual platform that brings together AACTE’s community of over 15,000 individuals in a collaborative way. Share best practices, connect with colleagues, and engage in ongoing conversations.
- Research, Reports & Briefs – Receive the latest information from the field, including the update to our popular Colleges of Education: A National Portrait, coming this fall.
- Consortium for Research-Based and Equitable Assessments (CREA) – Discover how AACTE, with support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is evaluating cut scores and how they can be refined to attract, rather than exclude, potential candidates.
- ARP Funding Toolkit – Learn how members can collaborate with their local district partners to allocate ESSER funds toward strengthening the educator workforce.
- Revolutionizing Education Podcast – Tune in and listen to the new AACTE podcast that examines ways to innovate educator preparation and education for all learners.
AACTE membership runs from January 1 through December 31. To ensure you do not experience a lapse in benefits, we encourage you to renew your membership today. We offer several convenient ways to renew:
- Online: Visit your AACTE account profile to renew your membership online.
- By Phone: Contact the AACTE membership department at 202-478-4516 or at 202-478-4569 to renew your membership via credit card over the phone.
- By E-mail: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a PDF of your 2022 membership invoice.
And remember, AACTE membership is institutional, and therefore all students, staff, and faculty have complimentary access to AACTE member benefits.
Thank you for your support of AACTE and we look forward to continuing the partnership with your institution. If you have any questions regarding your membership, benefits, or how to renew, please do not hesitate to contact the membership team at email@example.com.
Not yet a member? Get started at aacte.org.