Discover How to Make the Most of AACTE Connect360
Join AACTE for a free, members-only tutorial of AACTE’s new online community, Connect360. “Discover How to Make the Most of AACTE Connect360” will be held Thursday, July 8, at 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT. This in-depth walkthrough will navigate how to access its many features and provide resources to better acquaint you with the online community platform. Topics covered include
- How to setup your community profile
- How to join a community and post a discussion
- How to connect with colleagues
- How to use the community libraries and explore shared resources and documents from community members
- How to engage in rich discussions with peers
- And more!
Connect360 is an engaging and interactive platform that virtually brings together AACTE’s community. Featuring over 20 unique communities and dozens of discussions, members can post content, ask questions of fellow AACTE members, provide insight on each other’s ideas, and share best practices.
Learn more about the webinar in this recent blog. Time is running out to register, so reserve your seat today!
For the latest in what’s happening with AACTE’s new online community, follow us at #AACTE360.
Tags: AACTE online tools, membership
Director of Marketing & Communications, AACTE