Collaborate with Colleagues via Topical Action Groups in AACTE Connect360
Are you interested in connecting with colleagues that share your interests and have similar areas of expertise? If so, AACTE encourages you to join one of its Topical Action Groups (TAGs).
TAGs are AACTE action-oriented working groups that focus on areas such as accreditation, Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), elementary education, research in teacher preparation, international education, and women in leadership—just to name a few. In addition to collaborating with your peers, AACTE provides TAGs with operational funds, marketing and staff support, and complimentary meeting space at the AACTE Annual Meeting.
AACTE currently supports nearly 20 TAGs:
- All Things Accreditation
- Collaborative Clinical Preparation
- Community-Engaged Teacher Preparation
- Coteaching in Clinical Practice
- Creating Transformative Inclusive Educators for All Students
- Department Heads, Chairs, and Directors
- Diversified Teaching Workforce: Recruitment and Retention
- HBCU Teacher Education
- Improving Practices in STEM Educator Preparation
- Internationalization of Teacher Education
- LGBTQ Advocacy and Inclusion in Teacher Education
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Preparing Educators of English Learners
- Preparing Teachers for Rural Schools and Communities
- Research in Teacher Preparation
- Teacher Performance Assessment: Research and Application
- Urban Education
- Women in Leadership
To join, please visit the new AACTE online community – Connect360! To join any or all of our TAGs, follow these four quick steps:
- Visit: https://www.aacteconnect360.org/home.
- Login with your email address and password. First time logging in? Visit the Quick Start Guide.
- From the “Communities” tab, select “My Communities” and toggle to “All Communities.”
- Select the blue “Join” button to join any or all of our TAGs.
Our TAGs use these AACTE Connect460 communities to communicate with each other, share resources, and participate in ongoing conversations.
Connect36o is a new, members-only resource that provides an engaging and interactive virtual platform that brings together AACTE’s community of over 15,000 individuals in an exciting way.
Do you have questions? Please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.