Membership Renewal Deadline is Extended
AACTE understands that 2020 was a difficult year for higher education institutions and many are still facing operational challenges. As such, AACTE is extending the membership renewal deadline to May 31, 2021.
To renew your AACTE membership
- Submit Your Renewal via Credit Card: Visit your AACTE Profile to submit payment online.
- Submit Your Renewal via Check: Make payable to “AACTE” and mail to AACTE, PO Box 825490, Philadelphia, PA 19182-5490. Please note the AACTE mailing address has changed.
Additionally, AACTE has added a number of new tools to our resources roster:
- Connect360 – This new, members-only resource is an engaging and interactive virtual platform that brings together AACTE’s community of over 15,000 individuals in an exciting way. Members can share best practices, connect with each other, and participate in ongoing conversations.
- GoReact Partnership – The GoReact platform facilitates scalable video observation, coaching, and assessment for teacher educators everywhere. Through the partnership, all AACTE members receive complimentary usage through July 31 and a minimum 10% discount to GoReact services thereafter. The amount your institution can save through this offer more than covers the cost of a yearly membership with AACTE.
- COVID-19 Resource Hub – Here you can access various webinars, tools, and the latest research regarding online and distance learning, as well as the COVID-19 Policy Tracker Map, which provides state-by-state guidance on adjusting to policy changes affecting our programs.
- State Policy Recommendations Report (2020) – Released last fall, the report details 10 recommendations to strengthen teacher licensure and certification, clinical experiences, and induction.
- Strategies that Promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Educator Preparation (2020) – This report features your fellow AACTE members, who share their strategies to diversify the profession.