AACTE Welcomes 2021-22 Holmes Council
AACTE is pleased to introduce the 2021-22 Holmes Council, an elected body comprised of current Holmes Program doctoral and master’s students. The Council serves as a student voice to AACTE on the programmatic needs of the Holmes Program. All newly elected officers will serve a one-year term, with exception of the president and vice president who will each serve for two consecutive years.
2021-22 Holmes Council
- President: Oumarou Abdoulaye Balarabe, Ohio University
- Vice President: Leslie Ekpe, Texas Christian University
- Secretary: Dilian Rolins, University of Central Florida
- Sergeant at Arms: Erica Watson-Brown, Rowan University
- Historian: Sa-Rawla Stoute, Rowan University
- Research Coordinator: Lea Herbert, University of Central Florida
- Social Media Coordinator: Pricella Morris, University of Nevada – Las Vegas
- General Alternate I: Anthony Webster, Wayne State University
- General Alternate II: Paul Massy, Florida Atlantic University
- Master’s Representative: Johanna Hernandez, SUNY Oswego
The responsibilities of the Holmes Council include supporting scholar engagement efforts and planning professional development opportunities for program participants. For more information about the AACTE Holmes Program, please contact me email@example.com.
Tags: Holmes Program