Take a Break During the AACTE Annual Meeting
Join your friends and colleagues at the end of the first day of the Annual Meeting for our Dueling DJs reception, Wednesday, February 24 from 5:15 – 6:00pm. The host DJs will play songs through the decades that you know and will want to sing along to. Then you can vote on which DJ is spinning the best, or your favorite, songs.
Hop over to the Conference Community Center! There is so much to see and do:
- Visit with our sponsors and exhibitors to see what they have to offer the conference attendees.
- Play trivia games, win some prizes and learn more about your membership at the AACTE Membership booth
- Learn more about AACTE’s new Connect360, the new online community.
- Travel to Seattle, virtually, and take a tour of some of Seattle’s most notable attractions: The Space Needle, the Seattle Aquarium, the Museum of Flight, just to name a few.
- See what you can look forward to during the 2022 Annual Meeting in New Orleans and get updates on what is happening in the crescent city.
- Just want to smile? Click on the Puppies link and watch adorable puppies at play.
Join these yoga breaks to stretch your body and your mind:
- Lazy Yoga Break: This break will include simple stretches that can have lasting benefits on the body and mind for the remainder of the day. Wednesday, February 24 from 2:30 – 2:45pm.
- Laughing Yoga Break: Laughter Yoga is a combination of deep breathing exercises from yoga and laughter exercises, which oxygenates our body and brain, making us feel healthier and more energetic. Thursday, February 25 from 2:30 – 2:45pm.
- Seated Shoulder and Neck Yoga Break: Seated yoga postures are suitable for everyone, as the majority are easily adapted to any level of strength or flexibility. Seated yoga poses tend to be energetically grounding and focus more on flexibility than strength. Friday, February 26 from 12:30 – 12:45pm.
There is so much happening during the Annual Meeting. We look forward to seeing you there!
Come experience the reimagined AACTE Annual Meeting – One community. One purpose. One voice.