Have No Fear, the AACTE Conference Community Center is Still Here
AACTE invites all members of the 73rd Annual Meeting to visit the virtual Conference Community Center. Learn about member resources, connect with other attendees and AACTE staff, and test your AACTE trivia knowledge for a chance to win one of many prizes! The Conference Community Center will feature a number of activities:
This new members-only resource is an engaging and interactive virtual platform that brings together AACTE’s community of 15,000+ individuals in an exciting way. You will be able to start discussions and ask questions of fellow AACTE members, comment on each other’s posts, share best practices, and create your own unique member profile. Visit the Conference Community Center for a demonstration of how the community works.
- Wednesday, February 24 from 9:00 – 9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, February 25 from 9:00 – 9:30 a.m.
AACTE Member Resources
Did you know that AACTE membership is institutional—meaning when the institution joins all students, faculty, staff, and administrators have access to member resources? Are you aware that all members receive a complimentary subscription to the Journal of Teacher Education? Visit the Conference Community Center to learn how to access the many members-only resources available to you.
- Wednesday, February 24 from 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 25 from 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Have a question about the meeting, member resources, or AACTE in general? AACTE staff members will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Wednesday, February 24 from 1:15 – 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 25 from 1:15 -1 :30 p.m.
Need a break from sessions? Join us for an interactive, live game of trivia! This is a fun way to recharge during the day. A prize will be awarded to the winner of each trivia session on Wednesday and Thursday, February 24 – 25.
- Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00 – 11:15 a.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30 – 12:45 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday from 2:30 – 2:45 p.m.
- Wednesday from 3:45 – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday from 3:30 – 3:45 p.m.
- Thursday from 4:45 – 5:00 p.m.
Do you have a question? Please contact me at email@example.com.