Get Inspired to Take Action During #AACTE21 Opening Keynote
This year’s Opening Keynote Session, Policy and Practice for a Post-Pandemic World, at the AACTE 73rd Annual Meeting will both inform and inspire you to take the courageous actions needed to advance educator preparation. Join AACTE on February 24 for a series of mini presentations from influential politicians and education leaders making a difference in shaping our post-COVID world.
Dynamic speakers will address questions such as:
- What does it mean to “build back better” from a national landscape, as well as within the education field?
- How do we raise awareness to the important role educators play in redefining our national and global future?
- What reform can be enacted to ensure a more equitable education for all students?
- What policies are on the horizon that will address low pay as a barrier to attracting and retaining teachers?
- How will leaders address the affordability of college education and its impact on recruiting students to become teachers?
Stay tuned to learn more about the Opening Keynote speakers!
You won’t want to miss this riveting session on making lasting impact in education! Act now to secure your spot at the 2021 Annual Meeting, February 24-26. Receive the advanced discounted rates when you register by February 1. Visit www.aacte.org for more details and view the full conference lineup in the Online Event Planner. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and join the conversation using #AACTE21.
Come experience the reimagined AACTE Annual Meeting – One community. One purpose. One voice.
Questions – Need Assistance?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org