Engage in AACTE’s Learning Labs at #AACTE21
AACTE’s engaging concurrent sessions, known as Learning Labs, will offer attendees hundreds of topic options during the virtual 2021 Annual Meeting. Come experience these enhanced sessions, categorized by these types:
- Case Stories sessions feature quality storytelling designed to illuminate real world case studies that demonstrate innovation or breakthrough practices.
- Data to Action sessions release recent data in ways that encourage attendees to discuss its relevance and practicality in everyday settings.
- Future Casting sessions explore the creation of “next practices” as opposed to and/or in addition to exploring current best practices.
- Paper Sessions feature two presentations focused on a similar topic centered around the event strands.
- Perspectives sessions address a current topic or concern that is germane to educator preparation framed as a research, policy, or program question.
- Roundtables sessions focus on a particular topic and are led by an individual or a small group.
- Scenario Planning sessions help attendees consider and discuss a variety of actions that might take place because of changing conditions.
AACTE sponsored Learning Labs will also be available during the conference. Here are the sessions you won’t want to miss:
- Identifying, Understanding, and Replacing Racist Curricula
- Navigating Student Supports in a Financial Crisis
- Strategic Planning and Leadership: COVID-19 Edition
- Redesigning the Profession, the Workplace, and How we Prepare People for Both
- Advocacy Talks and Town Hall: “Your Voice in Advocating for the Profession”
- Sustaining Educator Preparation through Partnerships
- Future-casting. What does the future of education look like? How can AACTE and its partners help to advance the field?
- Early Career Professional Session 1: Pathways and Success in Higher Education
- Early Career Professional Session 2: Mentors, Mentees, and Collaboration to Promote Success by Early Career Professionals
- Early Career Professional Session 3: Surviving and Thriving: Self-Care Practices for Achieving Tenure and Promotion while Preventing Burnout in Early and Mid-Career Faculty of Color
- Early Career Professional Session 4: Moving Forward and Earning Promotion, Reappointment, and Tenure as an Early Career Faculty in Higher Education (A Panel Discussion)
- Effective Practices to Diversify the Teacher Workforce: District/University Partnerships, Perspectives, and Practices
- What are the Latest Developments with the Biden Administration and the New Congress?
- There’s No Going Back: Leading the Call to Action in Teacher Education
- A Port in the Storm: How Education Programs Can Survive and Thrive through Inter-Institutional Partnerships
- Bridging the Digital Divide in PK-20 Learning Environments
- Promoting Principal Quality
- Preparing Educators for Equitable Family, School, and Community Engagement
- Disrupting Inequities: Local and Global Initiatives for Shared Responsibility in Diversity, Equity, and Social Justice
- Publishing in JTE: Meet the New Editorial Team!
AACTE continues to elevate the quality of its educational offerings and attendee engagement at its Annual Meeting, even in a virtual setting. Visit the AACTE Online Event Planner to begin planning your unique experience at the AACTE 2021 Annual Meeting, February 24-26.
Do you have questions or need assistance? Please email email@example.com.