Plan Your Virtual Experience with AACTE Annual Meeting Event Planner
Want to know everything that is happening at the 2021 AACTE Annual Meeting? The Event Planner has the entire schedule for each day (all times listed in the Event Planner are Eastern Time).
Once you have logged in to the Event Planner, you will be able to
- Browse the Full Schedule – You can use the search field at the top to locate sessions by presenter name (first or last), title, keywords, and other fields.
- Access Session Information – See a session you might be interested in? Just click on the session title to access a description and list of presenters.
- Plan Your Annual Meeting Experience – When you find a session you want to attend, just click the “add” button next to the session information. This will store the session to your schedule (which you can access at any time by clicking the “My Schedule” tab at the top).
- Sync AACTE’s Annual Meeting to Your Calendar – At any time, you can visit “My Schedule” to both print a copy of your schedule and send invite requests to your electronic calendar(s) for each session you wish to attend.
- Share Your Work with Other Attendees – Want to get other attendees interested in your session? If you are the presenter of a session, you can upload your slides, handouts, and other documents at any time. Just click on the “Sessions I’m Presenting” tab at the top of your page, and then click the “manage handouts” button next to the session you wish to add documents to in the schedule.
To access the Event Planner, all you will need to do is log in with your AACTE username and password. If you don’t have an AACTE username and password, or if you have forgotten your user information, that’s no problem. Just follow the links beneath the log in field to either create an account or retrieve your username and password.
And remember, you can always view the Annual Meeting schedule at a glance (see Schedule) on the AACTE website.
Make sure to secure your spot for the AACTE 2021 Annual Meeting! Receive discounted rates when you register by the extended January 11 early bird deadline! Visit www.aacte.org for conference details, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and join the conversation using #AACTE21.