Explore Continuous Improvement at AACTE’s 2021 Annual Meeting
Tackle problems of practice with experts from the field during AACTE’s virtual 2021 Annual Meeting, February 24-26. Share your experiences and converse with peers and partners to advance your own work and drive innovation in educator preparation. AACTE-sponsored Learning Labs will present effective strategies for continuous improvement in areas such as:
- Navigating Student Supports in a Financial Crisis
- Identifying, Understanding, and Replacing Racist Curricula
- Future-casting: What does the Future of Education Look Like? How Can AACTE and it’s Partners Help to Advance the Field?
- What are the Latest Developments with the Biden Administration and the New Congress?
- Publishing in JTE
- Preparing Educators for Equitable Family, School, and Community Engagement
- Disrupting Inequities: Local and Global initiatives for Shared Responsibility in Diversity, Equity, and Social Justice
- Advocacy Talks and Town Hall—Your Voice in Advocating for the Profession
Enjoy hundreds of enriching sessions, keynote speakers, networking opportunities, and access to the latest research and best practices—all included at reduced prices this year! Learn more about the 2021 Annual Meeting offerings in the AACTE Online Event Planner.
Secure your spot today for the AACTE 2021 Annual Meeting! Receive discounted rates when you register by the extended January 11 early bird deadline! Visit www.aacte.org for conference details, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and join the conversation using #AACTE21.
Come experience the reimagined AACTE Annual Meeting—One community. One purpose. One voice.
Questions – Need Assistance?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Annual Meeting
Director of Marketing & Communications, AACTE