AACTE Membership – 2021 Renewal Due Dec. 31
On behalf of the AACTE Board of Directors, I would like to thank you and your colleagues at American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education for your support of AACTE. This year has been a challenge for all of us, and I take comfort in the community of peers I have at AACTE.
I have found the resources AACTE membership provides invaluable, especially now. Specifically, the resources below have helped me navigate the impacts of the pandemic at the state and local level:
- COVID-19 Resource Hub – Here you can connect with peers and access various webinars, tools, and the latest research about online and distance learning.
- COVID-19 Educator Preparation Policy Tracker Map – View the latest policy changes affecting your program and receive guidance on how to make any necessary programmatic changes.
- State Policy Recommendations Report (2020) – Newly released this fall, the report details ten recommendations to strengthen teacher licensure and certification, clinical experiences, and induction.
- Virtual Reality Classrooms – Through your AACTE membership, receive special rates to incorporate Mursion Virtual Reality Classrooms.
AACTE understands the unusual circumstances of 2020 have greatly impacted you and your institution. As such, AACTE is piloting a state chapter incentive program, whereby AACTE is extending a 25% discount on 2021 national dues to state chapter member institutions. This discount is offered to both financially aid and encourage state institutions to join and retain membership at the national level. Additionally, if 75% of state chapter members renew their AACTE membership in full for 2021 (at the discounted rate), AACTE will extend the 25% discount into 2022 membership dues as well. Please contact your state chapter president or email@example.com for additional information on the program.
To renew your AACTE membership:
- Submit Your Renewal via Credit Card: Visit your AACTE Profile to submit payment online.
- Submit Your Renewal via Check: Make payable to “AACTE” and mail to AACTE, PO Box 825490, Philadelphia, PA 19182-5490.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, the Advisory Council of State Representatives (ACSR), and the National Office team, thank you for your dedication to the profession during these challenging times.
If any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact the membership team: Meghan Grenda at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gloriatine Jones at email@example.com.
Kathleen M. DaBoll-Lavoie, Ph.D.
Dean, School of Education, Nazareth College
Member, AACTE Board of Directors
Chair, Advisory Council of State Representatives