Member Spotlight: AACTE and You
AACTE’s new Member Spotlight features an individual from a member institution, highlighting how their work makes a difference in classrooms across the country. The spotlight offers an opportunity for you to share your institution’s initiatives with your colleagues, inspire other institutions to consider membership, and strengthen awareness of educator preparation. View our first Member Spotlight highlighting Bethany Hamilton Jones.
Share your story with peers, inspire students, and strengthen awareness of the profession and association. Each month we’ll highlight an individual in our EdPrepMatters blog and e-newsletter. Nominate yourself or another member by providing a response to the following questions and sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Number of years in your position:
- How long have you been a member of AACTE?
- Why did you join AACTE?
- Why did you decide to enter the field of educator preparation?
- What’s been your favorite or most memorable moment of your career so far?
- What’s one thing – educator preparation-related or not – you learned in the last month?
- What has been the greatest challenge in your career?
- What advice would you give someone who is interested in working in this field?
- Who or what inspires you?
- What’s one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
- What is your favorite part about being a member of AACTE?
Tags: member spotlight, membership